Programme on Entertainment Law at the Whittier Law School (California) in conjunction with the University of Barcelona .
Master in Intellectual Property from the University of Carlos III in Madrid.
Advanced course in IP and E-Commerce organized by the WIPO.
Graduate in Law from the University of Barcelona.
Guillem joined GRAU & ANGULO in 2011.
Guillem previously he worked as an intern at Queen’s Civil Court, New York in 2010.
Prior to that Guillem worked at Community Legal Resource Network (CUNY), City University of New York.
Areas of Practice
Patents, trade marks and copyright.
Publications and Lectures
- Teleshopping ads found to infringe copyright
International Law Office (November 2018)
- Results of Barcelona commercial courts’ MWC 2018 protocol
International Law Office (May 2018)
- Agreement on exclusive assignment of competence to hear IP matters
International Law Office (May 2017)
- Copyright Chapter on Spain
Getting the Deal Through (2016 and 2017)
- Fair Compensation system for private copying contrary to EU Law
International Law Office (August 2016)
- Copyright in Spain (co-author)
Getting the Deal Through (July 2016)
- General Court dismisses likelihood of confusion appeal
World Trademark Review (February 2016)
- ZARA mark revoked for Class 39 services due to lack of genuine use
World Trademark Review (Sep 2015)
- Supreme Court requests preliminary ruling on private copying levy
International Law Office (November 2014)
- News aggregators targeted by Spain´s draft “Google tax”
E-Commerce, Law & Policy (April 2014)
- Proposed reforms to copyright law in Spain prove controversial
E-Commerce, Law & Policy (July 2013)
Spanish, English and Catalan.
Madrid Bar Association.