Núria took a Master in Industrial and Intellectual Property and Competition Law (LL.M.) from the Queen Mary University of London in 2014.
She obtained a Master in International Private Law from the Barcelona Bar Association in 2013.
She is a graduate in Law from the Pompeu Fabra University of Barcelona.
Núria joined Grau & Angulo in 2015.
She worked as a researcher for the publication Managing Intellectual Property in 2014 and 2015.
Earlier she cooperated in the pro bono programme of the Queen Mary Legal Advice Centre (qLegal), in 2013 and 2014.
Núria did work experience in Clifford Chance’s procedural department in Barcelona and in the legal department of Grupo Damm in 2011 and 2013.
Areas of Activity
Trade marks and patents.
Publications and Lectures
- Appeal court confirms revocation of Spanish SPC for Truvada
International Law Office (June 2020)
- Barcelona patent court dismisses preliminary injunction request based on patent in amended form
International Law Office (March 2020)
- Barcelona patent court finds oxycodone and naloxone patent invalid due to added matter
International Law Office (February 2019)
- Preliminary injunction request dismissed due to prima facie invalidity of asserted SPC
International Law Office (October 15 – 2018)
- Barcelona patent court upholds valsartan-amlodipine patent invalidity
International Law Office (June 18 – 2018)
- Appeal court confirms revocation of ex parte preliminary injunctions against oxycodone/naloxone generics
International Law Office (June 11 – 2018)
- Preliminary injunctions revoked due to prima facie invalidity of Truvada SPC
International Law Office (January 2018)
- Barcelona courts lift preliminary injunctions previously granted ex parte in oxycodone/naloxone case
International Law Office (October 2017)
- General Court finds no likelihood of confusion between
MOUNTAIN CITRUS and MONTECITRUS – WORLD TRADEMARK REVIEW (April 2017)
- Laboratorios Cinfa, SA v Wisconsin Alumni Research
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MAGAZINE (December 2016)
- Use of well-known third-party mark as corporate name constitutes trademark infringement
International Law Office (April 2016)
Spanish, English and Catalan
Member of the Barcelona Bar Association.