Graduate in Law from the Marie Curie-Sklodowska University in Lublin, Poland in 2007.
She specialised in Industrial and Intellectual Property and, in particular, copyright. In 2009 Barbara took an advanced course on copyright and connected rights at the WIPO Academy.
In June 2011 Barbara completed a postgraduate degree in Spanish Law for Foreign Jurists at the University of Alcalá de Henares in Madrid.
Barbara joined Grau & Angulo in 2009.
Barbara began her professional career as a student doing work experience in a legal firm in Lublin.
Areas of Activity
Anti-piracy and criminal law on trade marks.
- Criminal sentence for possession of handbags which infringe Robin Ruth Group design
International Law Office (February 2019)
- Criminal sentence handed down for possession of handbags infringing Robin Ruth Group’s design
World Trade Mark Review (January 2019)
- Ius utendi defence ineffective in criminal proceedings; World Trademark Review (October 2012)
- Rounded Fuschia cross does not imitate Red Cross emblem; World Trademark Review (January 2012)
- First General Court Judgement on Community designs issued; World Trademark Review (April 2010)
English, Spanish, Polish, Catalan
Member of the Barcelona Bar Association.