A programme on Entertainment Law at the Whittier Law School (California) in conjunction with the University of Barcelona in 2016.
Master in Intellectual Property at the University of Madrid in 2011.
Graduate in Law from the University of Madrid in 2009.
Beatriz joined Grau & Angulo in 2013 after a period of work experience in the office.
In 2012 Beatriz worked in the Industrial and Intellectual Property department of the firm Cuspinera Abogados and earlier, in 2011, she did work experience with Ecija Abogados, an office specialising in Intellectual Property and New Technology.
From 2009 to 2010 Beatriz did work experience in the Legal Department of the National Energy Commission and before that in the National High Court, the Audiencia Nacional.
Areas of Activity
Patents, trade marks and copyright.
Publications and Lectures
- Barcelona Court of Appeal confirms legitimacy of Tommy Hilfiger’s use of TH sign.
International Law Office (Abril 2021)
- Preliminary injunction issued for the issuance of European certificates of conformity for face masks under infringing sign
International Law Office (Noviembre 2021)
- Modification of exceptional measures adopted due to COVID-19
International Law Office (Agosto 2021)
- Barcelona Court confirms legitimacy of Tommy Hilfiger’s use of TH sign
International Law Office (February 2020)
- Copyright Protection: impact of recent ECJ decision on Spanish Legal Framework
International Law Office (November 2019)
- Battle of the bottles: EU Trademark Court of Appeal finds infringement of well-known Malibu bottle
International Law Office (April 2019)
- Preliminary draft Trademark Act approved: declarations of invalidity and cancellations of registered signs
International Law Office (November 2018)
- Constitutional Court abolishes certain judicial taxes
International Law Office (November 2016)
- Copyright Chapter on Spain (co-author)
Getting the Deal Through (2016 and 2017)
- Withdrawal of opposition does not entail renunciation of right to file invalidity action
World Trademark Review Daily (June 2015)
- Spain’s reforms aim to better protect rightsholders online
Ecommerce, Law & Policy (March 2015)
- Spain’s Copyright Act reform enters into force
BNA International (February 2015)
- The Madrid Court of Appeal dismisses a lawsuit against a P2P developer responsible for the development of programmes used to exchange illegal files
Ecommerce, Law & Policy (August 2014) co-authored with Dalia Ferrando
Spanish and English.
Member of Madrid Bar Association.